Monday, October 20, 2008
$BlogItemTitle$>
I'm so glad everything worked outbfine except for eugenia and shannen.. but today was kinda freaky.. hahah(:
in the morn go and change for swimming with jarule.. then in the end don't need to take the test till 19th nov.. I seriously cannot remember a thing that our instructor taught.. neither can jarule! hahah(:anyway, not like I bother.. hahah(: i also found out someone has a new infactuation.. SWE-EET! anw, ms leone like go dare me and jarule to xhange back to uniform in two minutes! we were chionging like crazy! play bridge with aishu, maika, eleanor.. aishu so lousy pok.. keep becoming my partner then can't even help me! hahah(: then later we played cheat! algae keep cheating ah! then this lousy pok aishu ah.. again so dumb.. keep taking all the cards.. then help me win.. hahah(: then here comes mr chan.. keep wanting to play cheat.. nobody wanna play with him.. hahah(: lousy pok!! then freaking hilarious la! jarule go give mr chan the carefree pad.. mr chan was like ok thank you.. later can use for diarhea.. wth!! hehs:D
in the end mr chan played stress with jarule stress! mr chan lousy pok dunno how to play! so slow! jarule like pro! waa! play so fast! of course she won! hahah(:
during recess I played stress with sixing.. she's like damn fast man! keep losing to her! hahah(:
before icedar, I played UNO with you pay, top scholar, sixing, huijie! they keep sa-boing me!! all those lousy poks! hahah(:
when me and Algae went to AS, we were like so freaked out for no reason.. so our $2 when to waste.. who cares?
joined suyu and yingyi to teach sec2 NPCC ma'ams!! cos ma'am ying xing is yingyi's sis.. then have to think of a dance for them to the song burning up and when I grow up.. we kinda copied our dance.. yupps! hahah(:
this is for pling! : mj so chio la.. hahah(: she just anyhow dance and say she very pro! haha(:
anyway pling and dayna and some other squadmates came along join us.. and we all started teaching them.. then all so cute!
so shy to dance! especially peyling hor? mj right in front of her! hahah(:
I wish them all the best! you can dance ppl! hahah(:
later had to meet mdm sia for beijing briefing.. 1 entire hour! super boring! learn ant the details!
going to terminal 3 taking SQ! flight is at 0845! then must be there by 0630! suyu so blur! still thought can be there by 0845!
hahah(: dum girl! ya.. so we must take injection by this week! DIE! DIE! DiE!
I'm freaking scared of injections! poor suyu too! but we shall go through this together!! :D
wee! today no tuition so very SLACK! hais.. but still got prob haven't solve!
its okay.. we shall take it slow and easy!
muaks<3
4:58 PM