Sunday, October 19, 2008
$BlogItemTitle$>
I knew I shouldn't have said anything.. I'm so sorry for not keeping to my promise.. I admit I was a total idiot bitch that misplaced your trust in me like you said!! can? its just that I was torn btw you two.. you told me to thrash it out.. what was I supposed to say? fine! I take all the blame.. its my fault okay?at least I tried to apologize.. but you just wouldn't hear my explanation! hey! let me tell you sth.. you are partly responsible too..so sorry
and you! the real victim.. don't go send those terrible msgs to others.. ppl are backstabbers in nature.. I have also backstabbed others before, and I believe so had many others! I bet everybody in fact! its not like you haven't talked abt me behind my back! fyi, that equals to backstab! I can't say its your fault either.. though, I really regretted telling you those! why did you have to force me?hope you're feeling better now.. I mean its been two days.. surely you have calmed down somehow right?
just to add:
I don't mean FORCE until like wad u think.. you told me to just tell you, okay? you said you were going crazy.. that's why I told you! so now you say its totally MY fault? okay.. fine maybe it is..its all my fault can? shouldn't have asked for thrashout! really shouldn't!! urgh!! I'm just so fustrated ok? PLs don't rub it in!
and there's you too.. I thank you for being able to accept all these cooly.. thanks for comforting me and not blaming me verbally although I know you do.. at least that tiny bit.. but its really not your fault.. you were just being there for both of us.. its common to let slip and make mistakes once on awhile.. I'm so sorry you have to suffer..
I really want to clear up this damn mess that i caused.. how i wish I didn't ask for a thrash out.. I should have known better.. now I don't know wad to do.. I'm at a loss!! to be honest, I'm afraid of school now! but since I started it, I'll end it.. I promise.. even if it means being more hurt.. hope you'd all forgive me when time pasts and all these would be laughing matters of our childish stubborness.. LOVE YOU GUyS!! PLS LET IT ALL GO!!
muaks<3
2:01 PM