Monday, July 7, 2008
sneaky$BlogItemTitle$>
haha.. I'm like sleeping on my bed now..
ok.. not sleeping.. lying..
supposed to sleep!! its 11.10pm already!!
can't believe I can still surf the net from so high up!!
hahas:) okok.. going to sleep alrd..
just talk a bit abt today's event.
went picnic-ing at east coast park..
brought milky along.. she came back all dirty and sandy..
yucky!! we didn't bring a tent like everyone else there did..
we brought a poncho and lay it on the disgusting grass with all those creepy crawlies..
eww!! I don't think outdoor adventure stuff is my type.. hahas
although I'm supposed to be sporty.. hehe
yupps then my family went cycling while me and my sis went rollerblading..
we met our fren there.. haha.. Seth!! you looked so sissy!! no offense.. haha
okok!! gonna sleep soon!! tmr still got skool!!
anyway, HAPPY YOUTH DAY darhlings!!
muaks<3
11:07 PM