Friday, June 6, 2008
lala$BlogItemTitle$>
hello dadas:)
hmm.. wad did I wanna say ah??
oopsy! I forgot!!
oh ya.. I wanted to officially announce that I have short term memory!!
hahas.. I wanted to see my blog and then I went to a non existence one..
www.memoriestoohardtoremember.blogspot.com
I mean wth!! so much difference!!
gosh!! I dun even think there's such thing lor!!!
arh!!
anyways, shannen, hui jie came over to do project on the rubbish newspaper thingy..
dayna couldn't come cos of some cip thingy..
ya.. dun worry la dayna.. nobody blame you for not coming..
just remember that we'll be meeting again on the 19th, Thursday..
alrites, I guess there not much to say..
oh ya.. on the previous entry I forgot to say sth..
on last Thursday, I had class gathering at downtown east..
ya.. they booked a chalet!! gosh, I missed 6 EP '07 like mad!!
miss ya ppl!! hope to see ya soon kays!!
we played water balloons and watched tv..
then we had dinner and I ate so much that I'm in seriously need on watching my diet!!
I'm gonna grow fatter than I'm alrd am!!
yikes!! nvm.. I always work out and exercise before sleeping..
how I wish I got more RER!! ppl who dun understand, read your science textbook!!
yups.. then before the arrival of mrs ho, peggy, tammy hid in the cupboard, wanting make a surprise
then everybody else also when into hiding..ru hui wanted to join us despite the alrd crowded cupboard..
so I encouraged her.. one step in the cupboard and BOOM!!
the whole cupboard supporting thing that we were standing on collapsed!!
I suffered a small cut but its ok..
yupps.. the cupboard was beyond repair of course.. we continue our hide..
but we failed to surprise mrs ho and we just left the cuboard like that..
i'm kinda guilty..lala..
in the end, mrs ho sent me home..
ya.. haha..
it was fun.. maybe we'll have another class gathering soon..
yea.. oh ya.. father's day is coming!!
got your father a present yet?
no? then QUICK!!
kays gtg!!
love:)
muaks<3
6:26 PM