Saturday, May 10, 2008
BLOGGING USING ITOUCH$BlogItemTitle$>
hello dears!
i am currently using my itouch to blog..
hahas..its really not easy..I'm taking like 5 min just to type this part out so far..
nvm anyways..
so definitely no pics today cos I can't just plug my phone to this..
hahas..
got really nothing to say since it'd been said yesterday..
later I'm going to IMM..truthfully, I think that there's nothing there to do..
the last time I went there was like bout 2 years ago..
ya and there was nothing to shop so I really hope this time they have somehow improved..
haha.. no offense to those ppl who loves IMM..I feel bad..
lols..
then after that i'll be going to my cousin's hse..
she'd just gave birth to my 4 nephews!! QUADRAPLETS!!
except they all don't look the same.. its like 2 look-alikes and another 2 lookalikes..
2 PAIRS OF TWINS!!
can't imagine them running around me in future.. that will be damn cute!!
also, recently, my favourite primary skool teacher also gave birth to a BABY GIRL!!
haha..so many babies!! SO CUTE!!
dada..kays gtg now..
going shopping..maybe at my cousin's hse I shall blog again ..
bye!!
muaks<3
2:55 PM